ANOTHER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!...
Mawmaws sure does age gracefully :) We celebrated her birthday on Super Bowl Sunday with a wealth of food and family game day too. Since that day, we have all agreed that Uncle Jeff is not allowed to select Monopoly as the game of choice ever again. It was a heated game with lots of banker activity. I am sure you can guess who the banker was--Uncle Jeff.
We have promised to try to bring family game day back. There was once a trophy you know. Yes, this is a serious game playing family. Amanda, Mr. Tim and Dad had to watch out! They realized the blood bond of crazy behavior around them. I was happy to retreat to the kitchen to help Mawmaws blow out her candles. I hope her every wish comes true.
Happy Birthday! We love you so much!

Sunday, February 28, 2010
Posted by J Taylor at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment