MONSTER JAM #3!...
The most exciting show of them all! The mystery truck was unveiled--IRON MAN! This was the first time he had been in Texas. Add to that that Ninja Turtle was racing and now I had two of my favorite trucks in one show. It was AMAZING and we ended the show proving that Grave Digger is not the only champion racer. Iron Man beat him! I just can't get enough. I watch races on line with dad, I create my own in the living room building ramps with blocks and using my construction truck and tools to "fix" the ones that break down during the run of the race. I think I am hooked! I am looking forward to next year's shows and hoping that we make it to Nationals. 
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Posted by J Taylor at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment