SAVING WORMINS...
I have long been Mr. Green. A conservationist at heart with a touch of what dad calls hippy. I am a music man, an artist, Mr. creative in all walks of my life. I stand up for what I believe in and yet I am rarely scared to try something new be it an adventure in the making. I am a family man. I love my mama so and would do just about anything to draw a laugh or smile out of a friend or loved one.
When I pranced outside today to play in the rain, I noticed our front porch was a bit wiggly. All the rain had drawn the wormins out of hiding but now they were surely going to fry upon the bricks. I had never held a worm. A snake, sure. Lizards, yes. Just about every other walk of life had been discovered, but never a worm. The time had come to save the wormins. Mom wanted to help but those guys are a bit to wiggly for her. The fear of parts breaking off motivated her to call on dad. It was a wormin affair. We picked up those wiggly, little guys and transplanted them to the soft soil where they belonged. Since that time there have been other wormin rescues and many more adventures. I love to collect things as if on a nature walk around the neighborhood. Feathers, rocks, flowers, leaves...nothing is too insignificant. Mom is so glad I appreciate nature and all the God created beautiful works of art.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Posted by J Taylor at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment