My Mommy/My Wife Is So Thoughtful
Today Reagan and I (daddy) woke up to a wonderful surprise! Mommy had gone to the grocery store to fill our pantry and fridge with our favorite foods, but that's not the best part. She got something a little extra for her two favorite guys. I always have to catch A Christmas Story on WGN, TNT, or some other cable station each year and now I will get to watch one of my favorite Christmas movies whenever I choose. Reagan will also join in on the Christmas show festivities with one of his favorite characters, Elmo. Thank you so much for these thoughtful surprises...It means a lot.
Mommy...Jenn...
Reagan and I really appreciate all that you do for us on a daily basis. You deserve more than both of us put together could offer you. We love you very much and want you and the world to know it. You are a wonderful mommy and wife.
Love your boys
Reagan and Preston
Monday, December 22, 2008
Posted by J Taylor at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment