Monday, July 13, 2009

1,2,3,4 JUMP!...
Who says you should stop at 3? Count on until your ready...then, JUMP! Everyone was surprised, but I headed right on over to the diving board. Dad was in the water below supported by a thin, floppy green noodle. We can't say it helped much though. He got the workout he was looking for as he swam both of us back to the edge of the pool time and again after I jumped in. Everyone took a turn reliving their diving board days. Mom did a pencil, Meme a jackknife, Uncle Gene a dive/belly flop of sorts and dad flip de la flip. We had so much fun at the pool. Ella and I loved the water and aside from another family or two we had the pool to ourselves. We had the whole pool to explore. Now if I can just learn to swim independently. I have my arms and legs moving together, but I am still working on staying above water. Believe me when I tell you I am practicing. I want this so bad!
This was just what we needed on a lazy Saturday with the fam. A walk in the sun, wagon in tow and splish splashes alongside those you love. We wish we could be together more. It was good eats, great talks, lots of laughs and sighs too. We love you guys.

0 comments: